Photos from our shoot with The Necessary Stage Singapore’s The Year of No Return,
commissioned by the Singapore International Festival of Arts. Actor Marco Viaña is featured in the above photos.
Glisaz Audio Video Corporation
Medium-Sized Green Screen Studio Rental
We have 2 Green Screen/Chroma Studios. This is our medium-sized Glisaz studio.
If you want to check our large Rosh studio, click here.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
+632 7 775 4739, +63 917 8129909, +63 939 9396202, +632 8 9114171 or + 632 7 3582503
and we can email you a quotation with your specific requirements.
Check our Glisaz Audio Video Corp. Facebook page to check our latest shoots and other updates.
The studio is 130 sqm. Actual green part is 7 meters wide x 3.2 meters high x 5 meters deep.
The studio is located at the 3rd floor of Glisaz in Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines.
1) Green screen studio rental package is for 8 HOURS. It must be between 7am-9pm only, due to curfew.
a) Three (3) Kinoflo DivaLite
b) Four (4) 200 HMI
c) Three (3) LED Lite Panel
Note: In case you need additional lights, we can provide it for an additional fee.
3) One (1) Panasonic 48" Monitor
4) 2 crew/assistants - 1 at the studio and 1 at the ground floor (maximum 8 hours per day)
5) Free use of 2 tables and 10 chairs.
6) Airconditioned studio. Dressing room and toilet.
7) Electricity for 8 hours
8) Up to 4 parking slots.
9) 2 Fiber Internet connection options - up to 350 mbps Globe and up to 10mbps PLDT.
We will charge Php 2,500 per hour in excess of 8 hours (which already includes equipment and crew).
We can give up to 30% discount on lights, grips, camera and audio on rentals in excess of the inclusions in our package. We also have Inky 300 up to 12k HMI lights, dolly tracks, cameras (P2 and DVX), teleprompter etc.
4 parking slots are included in the package. Additional parking can be arranged with a minimal fee.
All rates on this page are exclusive of 12% VAT.
If you're doing a live stream, we recommend our large Rosh studio with 3 Fiber internet connections and
AGGREGATE BONDING technology, for faster speeds and better reliability.
IMPORTANT. Please READ the following:
1) Any permits will be processed and paid by the client.
2) Electricity is included in the package. If you will have a larger requirement and load, we will need to use a generator set with fuel, with additional P700 per hour for the fuel.
3) No smoking in the entire premises, including the studio, dressing room, hallways and sidewalk.
4) No liquor allowed.
5) Persons under the influence of liquor/drugs are prohibited.
6) Fireworks, explosive devices and similar fire hazards are not allowed.
7) We reserve the right to refuse entry to those who do not follow the guidelines or commit illegal conduct in the premises.
8) The client must pay for any damage or loss they may cause inside the premises.
9) We have no choice but to follow the curfew ordinance implemented by the government.
10) Rates, and terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice in this website. Please contact us directly so we can send you a quotation with updated terms.
11) Please contact us first to set a meeting before proceeding to the studio.
12) This is a green screen studio, not an audio recording studio. We cannot guarantee that it will be soundproof.
13) Cooking is NOT allowed in the entire premises.
14) We have NO water dispenser. Kindly bring your own.
15) We do not allow styrofoam containers for meals in our studio. Join us in minimizing waste and help save our environment.
16) COVID rapid tests for your team and for our technical team are required, and will all be paid by the client. We have a licensed doctor who can administer the antigen tests and provide a medical certificate at a discounted rate.
17) Only a minimum number of people from the client's end will be allowed entry in the entire premises due to government regulations. We will strictly enforce this. When possible, unnecessary staff must step out of the studio if they are not needed inside, but should still stay inside the premises. We do not allow constant leaving and entering the premises to minimize risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
18) We must follow all quarantine rules currently set by the government.
We wish to provide a safe and clean studio for all our clients, to ensure a conducive work environment with the highest professional service.