Rosh Media Solutions, Inc.
Green Screen Studio Rental
We have 2 Green Screen/Chroma Studios. This is our large Rosh studio.
If you want to check our smaller Glisaz studio, click here.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
+632 7 775 4739, +63 917 8129909, +63 939 9396202, +632 8 9114171 or + 632 7 3582503
and we can email you a quotation with your specific requirements.
Check our Rosh Media Solutions, Inc. Facebook page to check our latest shoots and other updates.
150 sqm: 16 FT. HIGH X 32 FT. WIDE X 60 FT. DEEP
Actual green part: 16 ft. high x 32 feet wide x 12 feet deep
The studio is located at Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines.
1) Green screen studio rental package is for 12 hours. It must be between 7am-9pm only, due to curfew.
a) Three (3) Space Lights
b) Four (4) Kinoflo 40s
c) One (1) LED 360
Note: HMI lights not included in free lights
3) 3 crew/assistants (maximum 12 hours per day)
4) Free use of 2 tables and 12 conference chairs.
5) 1 airconditioned dressing room with private toilet
6) Up to 2 parking slots
We will charge Php 2,500 per hour in excess of 12 hours (which already includes equipment and crew).
We can provide you internet for live streaming. We can provide TWO (2) FIBER INTERNET options with AGGREGATE BONDING TECHNOLOGY for faster speeds and more reliability. Up to 100 MBPS Globe and up to 100 MBPS PLDT.
We can give up to 30% discount on lights, grips, camera and audio on rentals in excess of the inclusions in our package. We also have Inky 300 up to 12k HMI lights, dolly tracks, cameras (P2 and DVX), teleprompter.
P2,500 per 12 hours, if you'll need a 2nd airconditioned dressing room.
All rates on this page are exclusive of 12% VAT.
IMPORTANT. Please READ the following:
1) Client may be required to pay a barangay fee, if necessary.
2) Electricity is included in the package. If you will have a larger requirement and load, we will need to use a generator set with fuel, with additional P700 per hour for the fuel.
3) The client is responsible in disposing their garbage and must bring their own trash bag.
4) No smoking in the entire premises, including the studio, dressing room, hallways and sidewalk.
5) No liquor allowed.
6) Persons under the influence of liquor/drugs are prohibited.
7) Fireworks, explosive devices and similar fire hazards are not allowed.
8) We reserve the right to refuse entry to those who do not follow the guidelines or commit illegal conduct in the premises.
9) The client must pay for any damage or loss they may cause inside the premises.
10) If you have an OB Van/Tent set-up outside the premises, you must secure a permit (clearance from Brgy San Roque).
11) Rates, and terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice in this website. Please contact us directly so we can send you a quotation with updated terms.
12) Please contact us first to set a meeting before proceeding to the studio.
13) This is a green screen studio, not an audio recording studio. We cannot guarantee that it will be soundproof.
14) Cooking is NOT allowed in the entire premises.
15) We can provide up to 2 parking slots only.
16) We have NO water dispenser. Kindly bring your own.
17) We do not allow styrofoam containers for meals in our studio. Join us in minimizing waste and help save our environment.
18) Client must provide alcohol for their entire team including suppliers.
19) COVID rapid tests for your team and for our technical team, if needed, will all be provided and paid for by the client.
20) We must follow all quarantine rules currently set by the government.
21) We can provide you internet for live streaming. We can provide 2 FIBER INTERNET options with AGGREGATE BONDING TECHNOLOGY for faster speeds and more reliability. In the rare case the internet connection fails due to service maintenance/network provider's fault, we have no choice but to just call the internet provider and report it.
We wish to provide a safe and clean studio for all our clients, to ensure a conducive work environment with the highest professional service.